Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Lund 2075 Pro V Sport
Upgrades include vinyl main floor, Stainless Prop, 2 and 3 Bank Charger, Bait Station bow, Premium Stereo, aft flip up seat, Prem edition Graphics, cover, port and star pilot chairs, 2nd axle brakes, kicker pre rig power steering, and Verado L6 Smart craft Call 763-434-1111 for more information.
The 2075 Pro V is designed to deliver a top quality experience for serious fishermen looking at a tournament fishing boat model. The name Pro V says it all and is a boat built to catch walleye, musky (muskie), salmon, crappie, or bass. The legendary Lund 2075 Pro V is everything you could ask for in a professional quality 20' aluminum fishing boat.
- Bow Storage
- Fuel Tank: 56 gallon fuel tank.
- Port Rod Storage: Stores rods up to 9' long
- Center Rod Storage: Rod storage for 9' (5) 8'6" (5) 7'11" (5)
- Livewell/Baitwell: Integrated baitwell keeps your bait lively and with in reach. We offer some of the most advanced livewell systems on the market.
- Command Console
- Min/Max Horsepower: 200 hp/300 hp
- Min/Max MPH: 45/58 mph
- Length: 20 ft. 10 in.
- Beam Width: 102 in.
- Stern Width: 101 in.
- Chine Width: 89.25 in.
- Amidship Depth: 40.5 in.
- Bow Depth: 42.5 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Cockpit Depth: 21.5 in.
- Bow Casting Platform: 12.75 in.
- Standard Boat Weight: 2150 lb. (Sport)
- Maximum Persons: 7
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 56 gal.
- Length: 23 ft. 4 in.
- Height: 6 ft. 10 in.
- Width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Towing Weight: 3800 lb. (Sport)
- Hull Design: IPS2
- Freeboard Thickness: 0.08
- Bottom Thickness: 0.125
- Double-Plated Bow Thickness: 0.225
- Gunwale: PTG
- Aft Livewell w/Recirc (51" Long / 25 Gallon)
- Bow Livewell (27" Long / 12 Gallon)
- Freshwater Pick Up (Aft Livewell)
- Livewell Pumpout (aft livewell)
- 12 V Power Receptacle
- Automotive Style Fuse Panel
- Dual Pro-Control Consoles w/Walkthrough Windshield
- Flush Mount Horn
- Full Lighted Instrumentation
- Interior Lighting - LED
- Kicker Stereo with 2 Jensen Speakers
- Livewell Lighting
- Livewell Water Level Gauge (aft livewell)
- Mercury Analog Prerig w/Gauges
- Navigational Lighting
- Plug-In Wire Harness
- Recessed Controls
- Steering-Hydraulic Tilt
- Vinyl Main Floor/Carpeted Decks
- 62 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 3 Step Ladder Flush Mount in Transom
- Aluminum Corner Castings
- Bow Trim Switch
- Bow and Stern Eyes
- Integrated Power Strake 2 (IPS2) Hull
- Pro Trak Gunwale
- Stainless Steel Flush Mount Cleats (4)
- Transhield Cover
- Twin Plated Bottom (Bow to Amidship)
- 21.5" Cockpit Depth
- Aft Casting Platform
- Battery Holders (5)
- Bilge Pumps (2) (1 Automatic)
- Bow & Aft Trolling Motor Plugs (12/24/36V)
- Bow Casting Platform
- Bow Deck Mounting Pad
- Drink Holders
- Fire Extinguisher
- Self Draining Splash Pan
- Ski Tow Base (Ski Pole Not Included)
- SportTrak Accessory Brackets (2)
- SportTrak Coaming
- Treated Marine Grade Plywood - Bow to Stern
- Air Ride Fixed Mainstay (2)
- Air Ride Removeable Pedestals (2)
- Pro Ride Seats (4)
- Seat Bases (4)
- Advanced Water Control Door Frames
- Bow Cargo Nets
- Built-In Insulated Cooler
- Console Storage
- Integrated Ruler w/Storage
- Integrated Tackle Storage w/14 Trays
- Lockable Drawer Storage
- Lockable In-Floor Center Rod Storage w/ 15 Tubes
- Lockable On Deck Rod Storage (Port)
- Under Console Storage Drawes (Port and Starboard)
- Max HP
- 300 hp
- Length Overall
- 20 ft. 10 in.
- 102 in.
- Dry Weight
- 2150 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 7 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 56 gal.