Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Ranger Reata 220C
You just discovered your weekend plans.
No matter what you might need, the Reata® by Ranger® 220C has you covered. Kicker® stereo with Bluetooth® input? Check. L.E.D. navigation lights and built-in docking lights? Done. Storage for days? Absolutely. Just add water and pack your gear. And leave your worries back at the shore.
- Enclosed in-console cooler compartment with door-mounted molded storage
- L.E.D. navigation lights and built-in docking lights
- Aft L-lounge with drained storage and movable drink holder
- Premium marine-grade seating
- Length: 24 ft. 2 in.
- Deck length: 22 ft. 1 in.
- Deck width: 102 in.
- Max. recommended HP (HP): 150
- Fuel capacity (gal.): 32
- Pontoon log length: 22 ft. 3 in.
- Pontoon log diameter: 24 in.
- Pontoon log material (5052 marine alloy): 0.08
- Max. person capacity (persons): 10
- Max. person weight (lbs.): 1438
- Max. persons/motor/gear weight (lbs.): 2100
- Interior depth: 24 in.
- Average weight (lbs.): 2190
- Average package weight (lbs.): 4024
- Package height: 9 ft. 2 in.
- Package width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Towing length: 32 ft. 0 in.
- Storage length: 31 ft. 0 in.
- USCG certified
- ABYC® approved
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter, .080 pontoon logs w/ individual chambers & internal supports
- 7-ply, 3/4" (1.91 cm) pressure-treated deck w/ every panel mechanically fastened to Z-bars
- All-aluminum, box beam transom
- Full-width extruded Z-bar deck support hidden fastener system
- Heavy-duty reinforced deck trim
- Heavy-duty, 1-piece extruded M-bracket deck support throughout
- Multi-density furniture foam for maximum comfort
- Premium marine upholstery
- Stainless steel & coated carbon steel fasteners
- Stowable changing enclosure w/ curtain in port lounge arm
- Luxury woven cushioned floor
- Easy-to-deploy color-keyed 9' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/ adjustable hold-down arm, L.E.D. lighting, storage pockets & matching protective boot w/ logo
- Stowable table w/ molded-in drink holders
- Plush port & starboard bow lounges w/ rotomolded, drained storage
- Aft L-lounge w/ rotomolded, drained storage
- L.E.D. navigation lights & built-in docking lights
- L.E.D. courtesy lighting throughout
- Motor kill switch w/ lanyard
- Phone management system w/ power outlets
- Sealed wiring connectors
- Wiring encased in conduit to prevent chafing
- Conveniently located 12V & USB outlets
- Powder- & clear-coated pontoon logs
- No-feedback steering
- Factory-rigged Mercury®, Evinrude® or Yamaha® outboard motors
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched propeller
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge & trim gauge
- Adjustable, swiveling & reclining helm chair w/ self-leveling arms & storage pouch
- Back-lit switch legends
- Built-in footrest
- Enclosed in-console cooler compartment w/ door-mounted molded storage
- Ergonomically-located throttle & steering wheel
- Recessed storage area
- Illuminated, flush-mounted push-button stainless steel switches
- Kicker® stereo w/ Bluetooth® input & 4 speakers
- Tilt steering wheel
- Automotive-style fuse panel
- Fire extinguisher
- Port wheelchair-accessible gate
- Snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/ removable bow extension for full coverage at home, in the slip or on the road
- Stylish deck trim w/ rub rail & highly polished aft corner castings
- Bold exterior styling combining dimensional chrome graphics & externally-mounted anodized railings
- .040"-thick (1.02 mm) high-sheen fence panels
- 1-1/4" (3.2 cm) railing w/ mooring cover mounting track
- 4-step, fold-down, telescoping stainless steel boarding ladder w/ grab rail
- Elevated fencing for better drainage & ventilation
- Fold-down stainless steel cleats
- Front porch area
- Full-width swim platform w/ mount for optional ski tow pylon
- Noise-dampening fence insulation
- Ski pylon (plus dealer installation)
- Tandem-axle trailer w/ single brake
- Tandem-axle trailer w/ tandem brakes
- Max HP
- 150 hp
- Deck Length
- 22 ft. 1 in.
- Deck Width
- 102 in.
- 2190 lb.
- 10 persons; 1438 lb.
- Number of Tubes
- Fuel Capacity
- 32 gal.
- Max Carry Capacity
- 2100 lb.