Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Lund 1975 Pro V Sport
2019 Lund 1975 Pro V Sport (1)
Redesigned for 2017, the 1975 Pro V is the ultimate fishing boat. For serious fishermen or tournament anglers, this aluminum fishing boat has it all with storage drawers that hold 20 (3700 size) tackle trays, a center rod locker for up to 8' rods, an optional ski pylon or rear flip seat. This fishing boat catches it all: walleye, musky (muskie), salmon, crappie, or bass. The Lund 1975 Pro V has every fishing feature in a near 20' fishing boat.
- Bow Storage
- Fuel Tank: 51 gallon fuel tank.
- Port Rod Storage: Stores rods up to 9' 6" long
- Aft Livewell/Baitwell: Aft Livewell/Baitwell is 22 gallons and 42" long. Also shown is optional rear deck extension.
- Center Rod Storage: Rod storage for 8' (5) 7'6" (5) 7' (5)
- Command Console
- Console Drawer: Under console drawer holds 10 (3700 Series) tackle trays.
- Min/Max Horsepower: 135/225 hp
- Min/Max MPH: 45/53 mph
- Length: 19 ft. 10 in.
- Beam Width: 100 in.
- Chine Width: 87.25 in.
- Amidship Depth: 39.5 in.
- Bow Depth: 42.5 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Cockpit Depth: 22 in.
- Standard Boat Weight: 1940 lb. (Sport)
- Maximum Persons: 6
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 51 gal.
- Length: 22 ft. 4 in.
- Height: 6 ft. 10 in.
- Width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Towing Weight: 3708 lb. lb. (Sport)
- Hull Design: IPS2
- Bottom Thickness: 0.100
- Freeboard Thickness: 0.08
- Double-Plated Bow Thickness: 0.200
- Gunwale: PTG
- Aft Livewell w/Recirc and Pump Out (42" Long / 22 Gallon)
- Bait Bucket (Aft Livewell)
- Bow Livewell (27" Long / 11 Gallon)
- Freshwater Pick Up (Aft Livewell)
- Livewell Divider (Aft Livewell)
- 12V Power Receptacle
- Automotive Style Fuse Panel
- Custom Dual Consoles w/Walkthrough Windshield
- Flush Mount Horn
- Full Lighted Instrumentation
- Kicker Stereo with 2 Jensen Speakers
- Interior Lighting - LED
- Livewell Lighting
- Mercury Analog Prerig w/gauges
- Navigational Lighting
- Plug-In Wire Harness
- Recessed Controls
- Trinket Tray
- Steering-No Feedback Tilt
- Vinyl Main Floor/Carpeted Decks
- 51 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 3 Step Ladder Flush Mount in Transom
- Bow & Stern Eyes
- Aluminum Corner Castings
- Composite Transom
- Integrated Power Strake 2 (IPS2) Hull
- Level Flotation Compliance
- ProTrak Gunwale
- Stainless Steel Flush Mount Cleats (4)
- Transhield Cover
- Twin Plated Bottom (Bow to Admidship)
- 22" Cockpit Depth
- Battery Holders (4)
- Aft Casting Platform
- Bow Casting Platform
- Bilge Pump (1 Manual/Automatic)
- Bow Deck Mounting Pad
- Bow Trolling Motor Plug (24v/36v)
- Drink Holders
- Fire Extinguisher
- Integrated Ruler w/Storage
- Self-Draining Splash Pan
- Ski Tow Base (Ski Pole Not Included)
- SportTrak Accessory Brackets (2)
- SportTrak Coaming
- Treated Marine Grade Plywood - Bow to Stern
- Air Ride Removable Pedestals (2)
- Air Ride Fixed Mainstay (2)
- Seat Bases (6)
- Pro Ride Seats (4)
- (4)2x6 Bunks / Lundguard Frame
- LUV40TEXWMS0-03 TANDEM AXLE BUNK TRAILER
- Single Axle w/Brakes
- Swing Tongue / E-Coat Painted Wheel w/ Radial Tire
- Tongue Jack / LED Lights / Retractable Tie Downs
- Battery Storage Compartments
- Lockable Port Side Rod Storage
- Lockable Center Rod Storage (15 Tubes)
- Lockable Storage
- Storage Compartments
- Under Console Cargo Net Storage
- Under Console Storage Drawers (Port and Starboard)
- Max HP
- 225 hp
- Length Overall
- 19 ft. 10 in.
- 100 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1940 lb. (Sport)
- Max Person Capacity
- 6 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 51 gal.