Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Lund 2175 Pro-V
Mercury 300 Pro xs, Kicker pre-rig, Shorelandr custom roller trailer, Load guides, Ladder, Boat buckle trailer straps, 2nd axel brakes, Spare tire, Travel cover, Jump seats, Main floor Vinyl, Bow bait station, Stainless prop, Smartcraft gauge, Premium graphics, Flip up cleats, Butt seat, 2 Pilot chairs/air, 2 Pro seats/air, Complete top set, Top hider, Premium stereo, 2 bank charger and 3 bank charger Call 763-434-1111 for more information.
The 2175 Pro V is designed to deliver a top quality experience for a near 22' tournament fishing boat. For the serious fishermen looking to catch it all: walleye, musky (muskie), salmon, crappie, or bass, the name Pro V says it all. This legendary Lund 2175 Pro V has every fishing feature imaginable for anglers and continues to deliver the professional quality you've come to expect from a Lund aluminum fishing boat.
- Bow Storage
- Fuel Tank: 65 gallon fuel tank.
- Port Rod Storage: Stores rods up to 10' long
- Livewell/Baitwell: Integrated baitwell keeps your bait lively and with in reach. We offer some of the most advanced livewell systems on the market.
- Center Rod Storage: Rod storage for 9' (5) 8'6" (5) 7'11" (5)
- Command Console
- Min/Max Horsepower: 200/350 hp
- Min/Max MPH: 43/60 mph
- Length: 21 ft. 10 in.
- Beam Width: 102 in.
- Stern Width: 101 in.
- Chine Width: 89.25 in.
- Amidship Depth: 40.5 in.
- Bow Depth: 42.5 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Cockpit Depth: 21.5 in.
- Standard Boat Weight: 2300 lb. (Sport)
- Maximum Persons: 7
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 65 gal.
- Length: 24 ft. 10 in.
- Height: 7 ft.
- Width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Towing Weight: 4219 lb. lb. (Sport)
- Hull Design: IPS2
- Freeboard Thickness: 0.08
- Bottom Thickness: 0.125
- Double-Plated Bow Thickness: 0.225
- Gunwale: PTG
- Aft Livewell w/Recirc (51" Long / 25 Gallon)
- Bow Livewell (27" Long / 12 Gallon)
- 12 V Power Receptacle
- Automotive Style Fuse Panel
- Dual Pro-Control Consoles w/Walkthrough Windshield
- Flush Mount Horn
- Full Lighted Instrumentation
- Interior Lighting - LED
- Kicker Stereo with 2 Jensen Speakers
- Livewell Lighting
- Livewell Water Level Gauge (aft livewell)
- Mercury Analog Prerig W/Gauges
- Navigational Lighting
- Plug-In Wire Harness
- Recessed Controls
- Steering-Hydraulic w/Tilt Helm
- Vinyl Main Floor/Carpeted Decks
- 65 Gal Fuel Tank
- 3 Step Ladder Flush Mount in Transom
- Aluminum Corner Castings
- Bow and Stern Eyes
- Composite Transom
- Integrated Power Strake 2 (IPS2) Hull
- Pro Trak Gunwale
- SL-24 Raised Lund on Freeboards
- Stainless Steel Flush Mount Cleats (4)
- Transhield Cover
- Twin Plated Bottom (Bow to Amidship)
- 21.5" Cockpit Depth
- Aft Casting Platform
- Battery Holders (5)
- Bilge Pumps (2) (1 Automatic)
- Bow & Aft Trolling Motor Plugs (12/24/36V)
- Bow Casting Platform
- Bow Deck Mounting Pad
- Bow Trim Switch
- Drink Holders
- Fire Extinguisher
- Self Draining Splash Pan
- Ski Tow Base (Ski Pole Not Included)
- SportTrak Accessory Brackets (2)
- SportTrak Coaming
- Treated Marine Grade Plywood - Bow to Stern
- Air Ride Fixed Mainstay (2)
- Air Ride Removable Pedestals (2)
- Pro Ride Seats (4)
- Seat Bases (6)
- Advanced Water Control Door Frames
- Bow Cargo Nets
- Built-In Insulated Cooler
- Console Storage
- Integrated Ruler w/Storage
- Integrated Tackle Storage w/14 Trays
- Lockable Drawer Storage
- Lockable In-Floor Center Rod Storage w/ 15 Tubes
- Lockable On Deck Rod Storage (Port)
- Under Console Storage Drawers (Port and Starboard)
- (4) 2x6 Bunks, Lundguard Frame
- Diamond Plated Fender Inserts
- LED Lighting / Retractable Tie Downs
- Radial Tires w/Radial Spare Tire and Bracket
- Swing Tongue w/Jack
- Tandem axle w/Brakes on one axle
- Max HP
- 350 hp
- Length Overall
- 21 ft. 10 in.
- 102 in.
- Dry Weight
- 2300 lb. (Sport)
- Max Person Capacity
- 7 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 65 gal.